Assistant VP of Finance
Assistant VP of Finance
A company in Ann Arbor/Southfield is seeking an assistant vice president of finance for direct hire. This position consists of extensive and frequent contact with executive, administrative, and leadership staff across the organization both within designated areas of responsibility and with other individuals/departments within the organization.
What you’ll be doing as the Assistant VP of Finance
- Monitor the functions and outcomes of financial departments including Accounting, AR/AP, Payroll, Reimbursement, and Data Services
- Provide high-level reviews of key financial reports and date including the annual budget, forecasts, analysis, statements, cost reports, and tax returns
- Ensure corporate compliance with and keeps up to date on regulatory, accounting, and tax authority payer changes
- Oversee the patient accounting and collection functions including patient and third-party billing, agency participation in third-party contracts, and collection of accounts
- Oversee the preparation and analyses of the financial implications of proposed programs, projects, and services being considered for implementation
- Work with finance leaders to oversee financial condition by interpreting and reviewing key financial data and informing CFO of all material items regarding the financial position of the organization
- Communicate with community agencies, health care facilities, health insurers, public agencies, bankers, attorneys, and Board/Board committee members
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Healthcare accounting experience
- Experience within a non-profit organization highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead complex organizational change
- 3+ years of longevity in a role is highly preferred
- UltiPro experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s in accounting or business administration
- CPA certified
- $140,000 - $180,000 annually
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Ann Arbor, 48103
- Main office is in Southfield, but travel is needed to Ann Arbor office once a week
Quick Apply Here
For more information on this position, call/text us at 734-929-5093 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Ann Arbor, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Michigan, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.